A Hugely detailed Scale Models Grey Fergie

Lord Ferguson

It's funny to think that the company that produced that (no offence Marky) is now bringing us some very nicely detailed 1/16 bits and pieces nowadays.  I understand that there are some very detailed 1/64 pieces that have been produced in recent years.

Just goes to show, there's hope for everyone.

Go on Marky, show us some more 1/64 goodies. If there's any interest, I have a couple of hundred 1/64 models stored in the basement that I could photo and post up one day.

It's funny to think that the company that produced that (no offence Marky) is now bringing us some very nicely detailed 1/16 bits and pieces nowadays.   I understand that there are some very detailed 1/64 pieces that have been produced in recent years.

Just goes to show, there's hope for everyone.

Go on Marky, show us some more 1/64 goodies. If there's any interest, I have a couple of hundred 1/64 models stored in the basement that I could photo and post up one day.

Thats would be great Adam.... I'll show you mine... if you show me yours  :D :D

200  :o :o :o :o

And one question... have you any 1:64ths in Deutz  ???

Marky, I am certainly not showing you mine......oh, wait, models??  Oh sure, no probs heh heh  :-[

Well' a couple of hundred-ish including implements. 1/64 is the scale I was collecting after we came to Canada. I was doing quite nicely with it too, then I discovered FTF and haven't bought  any thing in 1/64 for three years.

YOU LOT ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!!!  :D

I have one or two 1/64 Deutz models, there are more but it's a case of same casting but different decals and you know me, I'm not into that.

I'll see what I can dig up when thing slow down here.

Marky. The little Fergie 20 pic you posted up is made by Schuco from their 'Piccalo' series and the scale is 1:90.  ;) They came in a picture box and an outer clear thick plastic cellophane 'box' that was double the height of the card box so you could display the tractors on top the card one all contained in the plastic one.

Marky. The little Fergie 20 pic you posted up is made by Schuco from their 'Piccalo' series and the scale is 1:90.  ;) They came in a picture box and an outer clear thick plastic cellophane 'box' that was double the height of the card box so you could display the tractors on top the card one all contained in the plastic one.

Nar it's not Tim.. it's a scale models mate... it came from the states in a blister pack... it was a "limited" show edition... honest gov  :-[;)