powerharrow/drill conversion

I made this today, its the accord drill fixed onto one of Ian's (Agrium models) power harrows. Its not quite fully finished yet, must still add an electrical box to the drill, lights and electrical wires. must also fix the top bar holding the drill to the powerharrow into a fixed position, just wanted to see what ye think, and if theres any mistakes ye can see if ye let me know il try and fix them before i put the final thing together

thanks

post-24-132638657578_thumb.jpg

post-24-132638657589_thumb.jpg

thanks for all the comments

is there a accord decal at the back??

yep there is, im thinking about putting break and indicator lights on the back like a massey drill i used before but the decal is getting in the way  ::)

il post up a finished picture when its finished just waiting on some wire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking good if i look at this i know for shure you can make a 8170 youre self (i can't make implements because i won't have the patience for that kind off work :-[)

:D thanks but i think your being a bit too generous with your estimations of me, there wasnt much to doing that drill at all. ive decided to change it now slightly but havent got around to doing anymore to it, my biggest problem i have, is ive no space for even attempting any conversions or building so end up loosing patience in it and saying ill come back to it "sometime"