UH valtra c series

gal482

Question

4 answers to this question

i am havin trouble taking a valtra c series apart that has a loader fited. i hav got as far as the bonnet and the plastic steps but can not take either of them off plz can any1 help!

You gotta have the cab and floor pan off mate. ;) Simply flip her over, undo the screw in the middle that is placed in the midde and goes up into the cab, this goes into the seat, take the cab off and then pull off the seat. The steps are just held in by that from memory. However you might be able to just wriggle them out when you have undone the screw......let me know how you get on please. ;):) :)

you have more or less got it right will, the screws the main holing point for the floorpan, to get the cab of cut the lugs away on the underside or the arches with a sharpe knife, they usally have a big lump of glue on them, also sometimes pays to carefully remove the steering wheel and dashboard to if the floorpans is coming of, as they are sometimes fixed onto the floor and sttop you lifting the floorpan of due to the steering coloum through them