toytrac 2007

Tractorman810

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off down to Wincanton tomorrow to help set up. Anyone else making the journey down there for the afternoon tomorrow then? can't believe it is here already, I spend all year waiting then it creeps up like a Jack Russel you've taken your eye off for ten minutes and it bit's your ankle!!

Right guys... talked to Marcus today and 15 mins drive from Podimore is the Stonemasons pub, which seems a really good place to meet up for our Saturday eve drink (unless you're called Ben of course ;D - sorry sweetheart!)... this is the nearest ale house of good repute according to MJB1 :)

Mate of mine is coming up from Penzance tomorrow to come with me on Sunday. Were going to try and be there fairly early as I am 'helping' Farmer Edd set up his stall so will be nice to see you all that are going there I prommise I will visit the FTF stand.

Mate of mine is coming up from Penzance tomorrow to come with me on Sunday. Were going to try and be there fairly early as I am 'helping' Farmer Edd set up his stall so will be nice to see you all that are going there I prommise I will visit the FTF stand.

Excellent - make sure you come and say hello Tim :)