Nasty little green thing...

Lord Ferguson

Spoted this today at my new pear growers... he had about 3 of them I think... I would guess this is a rare little lady in the UK ???

DSC_0857.jpg

Can I just say sorry to all my Massey Massive friends and fellow members... but I thought I'd better throw the Green boys the occasional bone  :-[

Classic! Marky switchy to Deeres, me switching to NH.. Whats going on!  :D

Nice pics mate, i remember a similiar spreader in France .. got me fired up, going back there on Monday  ;D Not seen one here before i have to say, looks a nice little lady. Prefer a Nectis mind  ;)

Thanks for posting old bean  ;)

No probs young bean  ;):D :D

Thats a fancy fruit tree sprayer on the back... fan assisted thing that makes a mist evidently  :-\

Yeah it's quite a fancy pancy little thing. For making mist, i suppose that with that kind of crop a) you wouldn't be able to reach it with a sprayer? Unless you get a specially adapted one and B) a sprayer wouldn't get all of the crop  :-\

But you can hear them for miles away .. i remember in France you could hear them from the other side of town  :)

Spoted this today at my new pear growers... he had about 3 of them I think... I would guess this is a rare little lady in the UK ???

Can I just say sorry to all my Massey Massive friends and fellow members... but I thought I'd better throw the Green boys the occasional bone  :-[

Sorry Marky... what can I say... I WANT one :-*:-* :-*

It was a "stocky" looking tractor... but I agree... a bit unstable looking really  :-\

Yeah, All the vineyard/ hortacultrial tractors look unstable, only ones im fond of are the same rock, Nice track tractors, and super stable ;)