John Deere 455 Garden tractor & John Deere Gator assort No 40521

BC

I'm sure I seen the John Deere 455 Garden tractor & John Deere Gator assort No 40521 in the 2004 catalogue but I never seen the set in real life. Would this have been one of the ones in a catalogue but never issued per chance??

It was in the catalogue from 2002 to 2005 but I have never found one to buy in a shop.  Got a feeling though there was one at the Massey Ferguson Open Day in North Devon earlier this year but by this time I was not requiring it for the collection anymore so didn't buy it.

It was in the catalogue from 2002 to 2005 but I have never found one to buy in a shop.  Got a feeling though there was one at the Massey Ferguson Open Day in North Devon earlier this year but by this time I was not requiring it for the collection anymore so didn't buy it.

Thanks for that Peter. I wonder if anyone else has seen one?

Thanks for the responses chaps. I suspect the Ebay one is an Ertl one since it looks like that from the box. I suspect the one I'm after is a Britians and most likely Elite like the nos 40555 the JD 455 and no 40556 the JD gator