John Deere Dealer Visit.....

NewHolland2

Great pics mart.... that must be some dealer with all that stock in the yard mate  :o

Cheers Marky.....They may be green and yellow Marky but I was well impressed with the line-up when I walked in..... :o

Here you go Mart, says that she's 200hp at the pto, so probably around the 230hp mark at the engine

Cheers Gav.....Quite a big beastie then..... :)

She'd been well worked by the looks of her but still a nice looking machine.....

Hope you weren't there enquiring about one of those green things :o::):D :D ;)

I was tempted mate  :-[ but she'd need new tyres for starters and that's a cost I could do without, being me and all I don't want to break the bank..... :D;)

Plus the backend looked like it was getting some attention from the mechanics..... :-\ ;)

I was tempted mate  :-[ but she'd need new tyres for starters and that's a cost I could do without, being me and all I don't want to break the bank..... :D;)

Plus the backend looked like it was getting some attention from the mechanics..... :-\ ;)

Thats true enough, I wouldn't buy one for top money if the boots were down to 20% or less, need to allow ?2k plus for a decent set of new ones :-\

Bet that was a worn PTO clutch pack or hydraulic pump fault then, not often its the gearbox itself that needs any fettling on them