toytrac pre-show evening meet

MJB1

Can we do one within walking/crawling distance from our travelodge Marcus

not unless you're thinking of crashing the officers club on the naval base mate , if i have to drive so do you ! & any way you'll already be out & about  ;)

I was wondering if it would be better for those that are coming down from out fo the area if it would better if we kept it nearer the show or where the majority of people are staying. ..    :-\

Cambridge then ;D ;D ;D

I was wondering if it would be better for those that are coming down from out fo the area if it would better if we kept it nearer the show or where the majority of people are staying. ..    :-\

thats true , then as for pubs ? dont know whats about around podimore, other than the sparkford inn or the lime kiln at long sutton & i wouldn't have a clue what either of them is like

thats true , then as for pubs ? dont know whats about around podimore, other than the sparkford inn or the lime kiln at long sutton & i wouldn't have a clue what either of them is like

So long as they have Lager... I'll be a happy beansprout really  :-\ - I'm not the fussy type  :-[:D :D

Good eating pub, get plenty of food - you when i was last there

Yes... I hear he has been seen out today with a male companion too... I am sooooooooooooooo disappointed :'( :'( :'(

And I thought he was such a hunk too :D

:D :D :D :D :D

he'll be on topshelf mags soon :o::)....or hairdressers weekly :-\ :-\

he's gonna give me such a beating :D :D :D :D :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

:D :D Midget Gherkin monthly actually  >:(:D :D

Julies looking good though  ;D - just adding the last few tints now.. then we'll have a coffee... a chat about her at number 63.... a few cakes.... chat about our nails.. and she'll be on her way  ;D

Honestly... you boys are just sooooooo impatient sweetie  :-*