RedRock In NZ

Kiwi6920

Could have been imported! Like someone moved from here to NZ,

Friend of mine moved from NI to canada and took the whole fleet with him!

what machines did he take with him paul?

lot of redrock appearing round this way to now nick,seen quite a few silage/grain trailers round,and i know of 1 redrock  loader to

they are getting far from home then  :o have you any pics of the silageing you were at nick

they are getting far from home then  :o have you any pics of the silageing you were at nick

had never really heard of them till i joined here, and  you irish gys started posting pics of them, not sure whos selling them though, must try and see if teres a dealer badge on one

had never really heard of them till i joined here, and  you irish gys started posting pics of them, not sure whos selling them though, must try and see if teres a dealer badge on one

i know what you mean id never heard of marston until britians made the model  :D

Could have been imported! Like someone moved from here to NZ,

Friend of mine moved from NI to canada and took the whole fleet with him!

I think its the only one in NZ, i belive it was imporated by the owner, Looked like a nice machine, they alos have a Kenan but i didnt see that, it was only by chance i spotted this, and the only way i knew any thing about it was from here  ;)

they are getting far from home then  :ohave you any pics of the silageing you were at nick

Yeah i have a few, ill put them up later, there is also the silage from my work farm also ;)

Cvx 150 and 130, kramer shovel, 2 herron trailers, plough, slurry pump, oh and pocket rocket 856

Only left the best tractor at home 5150!!!