Bruder MB trac?

ihatepoundland

http://cgi.ebay.at/Traktor-MB-trac-1300-Bruder-Modell_W0QQitemZ280156169415QQcmdZViewItem

What scale is that? Doesn't look any good compared to their other models

Bruder have been making models for a long time. This would almost certainly have been made in the early mid eighties and their models have progressed beyond all recognition to the high standard you see now.

I have a mid 1980's Case International 1056 XL. It looks too short to be a 1056, more like a four cylinder one. It isn't very detailed or realistic as it has hollow wheels with an industrial type tread like a loading shovel, the rear hubs are completely wrong. Modern implements still fit on the back although they seem a little large for it. I'm pretty sure they are 1/16th, after all the MB 130 wasn't that big a tractor by modern standards.

I bought my Inter because I've never seen one before and couldn't decide whether to leave it as it is, make it look more realistic or upgrade it. Despite being a Ford fan,

I've always liked the XL cab and it does represent a twenty year old tractor.

If you are interested in an MB; then buy one. I paid peanuts for mine and who knows, in a few years time they may be as rare as rocking horse poo and very collectible. I'm really impressed with Bruder now. Their range is fantastic and the quality for the price and playability is outstanding.  ;):)

• 3 years later...

The scale is I think 1:16

This are real toys, not models ;D.But also today they are "Made in Germany".Today old Bruder toys in box are rare, example:The Deutz combine harvester costs today in box about 70 Euro :of.A MB-trac with machine in box around 30 Euro ;)