Fendt 515c from Weise-Toys

texas

Darn! I still wanted to build some more Fendt 515 for customers... the models I need to do that I already bouhgut.... Thats not got men  >:(

No I have 30 raw models and don't know what to do with.

I think the Tyres are too small on Wieses Fendt 515..... at all, I like my selfbuild more then his model  :)

I agree about the tyres.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice model.

If its a UH, then i'll buy one.

The hitch looks much better. More realistic

The uh hitch currently has a lift lever.  Models don't need a lift lever.  Toys do.

The fendt 515c is from a new brand weise toys. Manfred weise start his own brand and the items will be made in china.

Texas

Oh deere Dan.......  ::)

So is there any news on general release of this yet then? I want one, it will benefit my health, my sanity and my well being if I have one of these models I think. Not sure Traci will whole heartedly agree with that but there we are, women!!  :D

So is there any news on general release of this yet then? I want one, it will benefit my health, my sanity and my well being if I have one of these models I think. Not sure Traci will whole heartedly agree with that but there we are, women!!  :D

I will released at agritechnica next month. But Deere-est i hope you are making a joke that you want to buy a fendt. First MR Marky MF did buy a fendt and now a Deere that buys a fendt where will this end :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Texas

I will released at agritechnica next month. But Deere-est i hope you are making a joke that you want to buy a fendt. First MR Marky MF did buy a fendt and now a Deere that buys a fendt where will this end :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Texas

You know im a Deere man bas?  ;)

Texas

I know Bas, I should be slapped for being a traitor. . .. at the weekend I bought a Claas, a Fendt and a New Holland - not one Deere!!!!!!!!!  :D :D

Ldt Ed in a dealer box

Not sure if that's a statement or a question Bazza.  As far as I'm aware there will not be any dealer box versions.  This was the info I received Thursday this week.  Things could change,  The word at the moment is that the ones sold at Agritechnica will be in standard Weise Toys boxes.

Sorry, i think there may be a dealer box Ltd Ed for the Agritechnica show, then a normal box for release in February.

Farmmodels.co.uk now show the model available on the 12th Feb 2008.

:)

Thanks Bazza for clarifying......to repeat what I said as far as I'm aware there will not be any dealer box versions.  The original date for the general release was going to be be February 2008 but I understand that's now changed.  The general release will be shortly after Agritechnica ends in November.  I think there will be a plentiful supply........

If I hear anything further I'll post the new news.