Farming Action near J?lich (Germany), 2007-11-01

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics!! ;D ;D

Didnt Siku have something similar to the top green harvester in one of the old catalogues years ago :-\ :-\. Someone on here had a pic of it, all be it very grainy??

No I think you are talking of the SIKU "W?hlmaus" trailed potato harvester (green and obviosly bigger than 1:32 scale  :-[), this one is a STOLL two-row beet harvester.

No I think you are talking of the SIKU "W?hlmaus" trailed potato harvester (green and obviosly bigger than 1:32 scale  :-[), this one is a STOLL two-row beet harvester.

yeah i have that one :) :), years ago on here, someone had a pic of it, i dont think it was ever released??, i'll see if i managed to save it?? :-\ :-\

yeah i have that one :) :), years ago on here, someone had a pic of it, i dont think it was ever released??, i'll see if i managed to save it?? :-\ :-\

If there had ever been a SIKU "Stoll" beet harvester released I would kick myself in the a... for not purchasing it. Picture of the item very welcome of course, nevertheless ...

Some more from today:

post-1013-132638666518_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638666523_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures Sascha, must go try and find my chaps 6 row Garford lifter at some point :);)

cant find the pic, it wasnt great anyeay, only theses one here i've remembered ;)

http://www.diehlmodelltraktoren.de/index/modelle/highlight/index.htm

You are right Ben, when Siku first planned a beet harvester it was going to be a Stoll V202 but between the planning stage when the catalogue was released with a picture of it and the actual release it had changed into the Holmer. I do have a catalogue somewhere with the Stoll pictured ;)