JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As you may have noticed I have been talking about my trailers coming soon.....

These pics have been sent to me from Dan, AlpineFocus, ThreeOaks Models.

They are two Richard Western SF16 trailers.

They need to be sprayed, happening this week I hope, then they are on their way to me and Two Oaks Farm - JAG Contracting.

Apologies to jcb4cxkid as Tris rightly pointed out that I missed you got it right.

RichardWesternSF162.jpg

RichardWesternSF16.jpg

RichardWesternSF161.jpg

RichardWesternSF163.jpg

RichardWesternSF164.jpg

Apologies to jcb4cxkid as Tris rightly pointed out that I missed you got it right.

excuse me! :D :D.....i said SF 14 about a page earlier even though i was slightly out number wise! :D :D....even though you told me to keep quiet after :D :D ::)

nice trailers though, bet you really cant wait!! ;D

excuse me! :D :D.....i said SF 14 about a page earlier even though i was slightly out number wise! :D :D....even though you told me to keep quiet after :D :D ::)

nice trailers though, bet you really cant wait!! ;D

Ah, yes you did ben but I let you in on the secret so becasue you had got it right....

nice trailers i got an nc dumper from dan couldnt fault his stuff excellent ;)

Looking forward to them too. Trouble is, I will want another one or two or three after this one.

Thanks for posting them up Jez, just when i need some dry days the weather has let me down. come on sun SHINE

No worries mate, I am really happy witht hem so proud to do so  ;) ;) P.S Free advertising always helps....  :D :D

Holy smoke Jez, tankers with spare tyres for trailers, two fantastic looking trailers, excellent front mounted buckrake!!!!!!!! I can't not wait to see the final pics of JAG Contractings fleet  :o :o ;)

Wow, thanks Garret, much appreciated. I'm glad they have com out well and as for the diesel bowser yeah, that converison of a converison has come out nice too.

Just waiting for some sunshine over here so the trailers can be sprayed.

Pics will be up soon, with the silage comp entry  ;) ;)