Wiking Fendt 936

Fendt Fahrer

Wow!! That's the first Fendt coloured 936 I have seen for ages!! Is it a Weise limited edition?!

It does look fantastic by the way!

No it is a Wiking model. Highly detailed much better than Siku. Wiking is a company that produces mostly HO scale models but have now entered the 1:32 market.

No it is a Wiking model. Highly detailed much better than Siku. Wiking is a company that produces mostly HO scale models but have now entered the 1:32 market.

i noticed the hitch on it isnt compatible with 1:32 implements??, do you think that will change? ??? ??? :-\

• 3 weeks later...

like toyota and lexus  :D

AndyB I think you are right about that, although I am not sure. But I have been writing to siku and posted on here before begging for Siku to enter the Lexus market  ;D

I hope we can see future models from Wiking like the fendt 716 or718 and Fendt 312. But of course it opens up the market to a whole lot of models that siku has the rights for:

Massey Ferguson 8000 series, John Deere 7530, John Deere 6920, Holmer beet Harvester, Claas Jaguar 960, Claas Lexion 600 ........... .

Large toy dealer tells me that Viking are part of Siku group ;)  So how about an MF6490 with new bonnet & Lex 600 on tracks plus 10.5metre header  :D  Pleeeaassseee!!!!!!!!

And it's buddy, the Unimog and header trailer which Tellarian saw at a demo. .. . . .what a gift set that would be!!!

• 1 month later...

really have you got one  ??? ??? ??? dunno weather to get one their are loads of new siku stuff coming out and ill probelly just save my money for that  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes I've got one, bought it just after Christmas, details are on here somewhere.  It really is superb, an improvement on UH as well.  After seeing what can be achieved I don't think I'll be buying many Siku and Britains tractors in the future.  The Wiking 936 and Weise Fendt 515c are quite simply the best 1/32nd tractor models around at the present time.  I would also say the same for the Agrisem Disc-O-Mulch, best implement I've seen for a long time.

This tractor model is fantastic. Detail is second to none and if Wiking continue in the 1:32 market they will be giving UH a run for their money, even the rear window opens. The front an rear hitches to my mind are one of the best yet.  Yes,. Siku and Wiking both belong to the same parent company.

I agree it's a stunning model. Defenitly worth the price. However I wish that the hardware on the inside of the door would be "real" instead of just decals on the door. Another point is the front window , it should have a slight arch on the top instead of being straight. Also I think the chasis has got the wrong grey, it's definitly not Fendt grey. I know I am picking on small details but they would not have been so hard to do. But the rear hitch is something else. It's adjustable in hight, which means you can attach european and North American style equipment. Ie: PTO can be above or below.

I connected the Krone Loader Wagon to it and the PTO shaft fits in to the PTO of the Tractor !! 8) 8)

The front linkage is great to, altough I am not sure it goes low enough . It also would be nice if the front arms could be put in "transport" position like on the real tractor.

Overall I would give this tractor a 9 out of 10. With 10 being "out of this World". It's a huge improvement on the siku and gives UH a run for their money. But for twice the price of the Uh it should !

Just been looking at this model, looking at photos i thought to myself pah wont be getting that, but looking at some more detailed pictures it looks to be a superb model. Will definetly be on my list, liking the opening rear windows and doors, hopefully something UH will pick up on  :)

• 3 weeks later...