Decals

Jez

Question

18 answers to this question

theres numreous people you can ask, from pdc on here, to henri  walker (walkerparts@planet.nl) dave twose does some farmmodels.co.uk sell some depends on what your after really as to whos the best to go to

I am after some Albutt ones to go on a buckrake.

Only two.  ???

Looks smart good work guys  ;) ;) ;):) :) :)

Thanks Simon.

In the words of Gordan Ramsey " Albutt Buckrake? DONE "

;D ;D ;D:D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o

It might end up on a bigger tractor, I was thinking an 8530 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D:o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Anyone and no one in particular - Stephen, you must know.....

How do you get the white areas on the decals? I've not done any yet but having browsed the code 3 slide off decal sheets available in various online stores they all seem to be transparent. And I've yet to come across an inkjet printer with a white cartridge!

So you must be using either white decal paper so some other clever trick - painting out behind clear decals in white? How's it done?!

Cheers

Simon

Anyone and no one in particular - Stephen, you must know.....

How do you get the white areas on the decals? I've not done any yet but having browsed the code 3 slide off decal sheets available in various online stores they all seem to be transparent. And I've yet to come across an inkjet printer with a white cartridge!

So you must be using either white decal paper so some other clever trick - painting out behind clear decals in white? How's it done?!

Cheers

Simon

white ink  for sure well not its white decal paper  :)

I'm waiting for another email from my local sign man.

He can computer cut vinyl for me down to about 6mm tall - will be good for the Claas lettering on the Dom78.

He'll also print smaller onto clear vinyl - it's the old white area chestnut again though.....

Everything is self adhesive.

I suppose the way to make it cost effective would be to see if anyone else needs any and get a job lot....