deutz ttv

CJ

Question

7 answers to this question

the duetz is one of the eraly uh models so its joined chassis wise like the old britains ones are, strip the bodywork off, the prise the chassis in half ,go for the front end anyway so the axel drops out

cheers sean thats was a big help thanks  ;):)

CJ

I Use Halfords, "Rover Applejack" for Claas Green  ;) ;)

cheers blake  ;):)

I just recieved the ttv through the the post today (my first uh model),I had intended to use the chassis for a case but cannot bring myself to take apart this lovely model, so could anyone please tell me is it possible to remove the wheels and is it easy without causing much damage :)

I just recieved the ttv through the the post today (my first uh model),I had intended to use the chassis for a case but cannot bring myself to take apart this lovely model, so could anyone please tell me is it possible to remove the wheels and is it easy without causing much damage :)

the rears will just pull off, easy as, the fronts are simple to, use a pair of small pliers and pull the black hubs out ,these are pin like and hold the wheels on, unlike the later uh models which are screwed on and the hubs hide that, just make sure you pull the pins straight otherwise the ends snap off if you have an angle