Fendt 936 Vario Black Beauty

Looks lovely. My friend Stuart drove one of these for real last week, owned by H Curtis and Sons near Bristol.

Hey,

Sometimes I drive one of two 936 for a friend too but Iam not happy with this new 900 series. I've been always a Fendt driver, but this new series isn't what always called 'Fendt' . I worked with the new 924, 927 and 933 too, they have all the same mistakes. I really hope that Fendt will correct this small mistakes. For example you don't have a bottle holder in the cabine it drove me crazy when the bottle rolled across the cab the whole day.....

We had a John Deere 8530 at the farm of my uncle this year too for testing. I was happyer with that machine!

Looks superb Mortiz.

For a thicky like me could you detail what improvements you have made from the original or just pop a before and after conversion picture up?

Hey,

i just demounted the Wiking tractor and painted all green parts in Black and the exhaust pipe in silver. No more details added. Ther wiking 936 is still perfect  ;)