U.H. Komatsu PC14R mini digger (1/32 scale)

Well this arrived today so I thought I would do a review of it for you. Where do I start? It is a stunning little model and very well detailed, as you expect from U.H. all the rams have hydraulic pipes fitted to them and the digging arm is fully operational and can be turned about 45 deg and it's even got a work lamp on it. The blade can be raised and lowered as well. The operaters plateform is very well detailed with levers and foot pedels. Over all rating for this I would give it 9.75/10. A couple of minus points are the tracks are stiff and the sun canopy is a bit flimsey but the minus points dont take anything away from it as a display model. Sorry if this has borred you but it's my first review ;D

Now for the important bit the pictures

post-978-132638680464_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638680468_thumb.jpg

Great review Mark... and pics... many thanks...

Looks like a nice model as well.... are the rams stiff ??? - do you think they will stay stiff after a bit of "work" ???

hard to say Marky I've got them working when your holding it up but wont turn when it's pushed along the ground :-

Lets hope this is the first of many of construction models in 1/32 scale from U.H.

Looks nice, hope UH release more construction kit in 1/32. Are you going to try what that French guy tried in the video that PDC posted yesterday  :D Great model and great review  ;)

i persume this is the 1.5 tonne version

yes it's the 1.5 tonne version with a 14.7hp engine ;)

Looks nice, hope UH release more construction kit in 1/32. Are you going to try what that French guy tried in the video that PDC posted yesterday   :D Great model and great review  ;)

tried that, then made a set of ramps for the trailer ;):D