Valtra T - V?g Traktor Ltd Ed

Barry

My orange T was scratched on the rear mudguards. Iam just back from the post office, sent it back to the dealer. I think Universal Hobbies builds nice models but they have definatly a quality problem.

I have a slightly scratches on the rear mudguards too but not bad. And a warning light is glued very poorly. Front wheels detailing is not good. On my silver and red Valtra T they look much better. Also Black Diamond have these bad detailed front wheels.

Edit: Mine ltd ed v?g traktor is 735/1500

I have a slightly scratches on the rear mudguards too but not bad. And a warning light is glued very poorly. Front wheels detailing is not good. On my silver and red Valtra T they look much better. Also Black Diamond have these bad detailed front wheels.

Loosely attached detail parts are common enough on UH from what I have seen. Not really something to get upset about though as they are usually easily glued back into place with a small amount of superglue ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I got me second one the last days after I send my first becauise scratches on the rear mudguards back. The new one has big scratches on the front rims  >:( This tractor will go back on monday. I talked to another dealer about a correct one but he told me that all models from him has scratches on the bonnet >:(. So I think this model don't find a way in my collection. It's a little sad because I like the tractor and the color, but I don't want a broken tractor in my collection!

Well done UH!