uh matador

Hi guys

I'll take a few more shots later tonight, but the central wheel isn't dead in the centre of the reel.  The engine block is also not level.  I'll post some more here later.

Look forward to seeing them James.

As promised, here are some photographs of the Matador.  I have placed a Europa alongside one of the shots to give a comparison.  Furthermore, I've also included a shot of the sloping engine block!

c5ab867e.jpg

fc9ceb39.jpg

a3c0981f.jpg

2883f852.jpg

Apologies for the slightly blurred photographs.  I still think this is a superb model, but the tines are definitely not in the same orientation as the Europa.

I note all your remarks about the claas matador combine but i still think its the best Farm model out this year

I have been waiting for this model to arrive for along time but the wait was well worth it.

And UH have done a superb job on this model

Maybe Britains and Siku should look to follow UH with models like these

Merry Christmas to all of you.

I note all your remarks about the claas matador combine but i still think its the best Farm model out this year

I have been waiting for this model to arrive for along time but the wait was well worth it.

And UH have done a superb job on this model

Maybe Britains and Siku should look to follow UH with models like these

Merry Christmas to all of you.

And I think we'd all agree with you Mike. i certainly do.  It is an excellent model, just could have been an exceptional model if they'd got the manufacturing process correct.