Rc Man lorry 1/32

MB Trac

Blimey Ricky. . . spending all that dosh on the truck obviously skint and not on the beer. Longest post? Most sober!! Interesting though. The model appeals to me but I can't see how this benefits me at all being as I don't know anyone else near me who could possibly interfere with the frequencies.

I know you won't u have no friends

But if u had more than 4 friends all with these you can run more than the 4 that would normally been possible with the older infra red system

also leaves that siku can produce any amount of trailers for this and not have to worry about wires to connect to the lorry so u can drop trailers and pick up others without leaving the sofa and you can turn on the far side of the coffee table without losing signal due to the transmitter not being able to see the reciever

SORRY

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA