A few pics from work over the last month or so

SIMON.

What were you wiring on those then?  ???

well if you looked at the slew you'd see a cage on the front to stand in ::) ::) and the farm master's got a bucket on the front of it  to stand in ::) ::) and the ford thing is a trencher that burries cables to the shed's which i've wired up in the bucket and cage  ;) ;) ;)

well if you looked at the slew you'd see a cage on the front to stand in ::) ::) and the farm master's got a bucket on the front of it  to stand in ::) ::) and the ford thing is a trencher that burries cables to the shed's which i've wired up in the bucket and cage  ;) ;) ;)

Oh, so they were used for access then...... I wouldn't have known without being told, just looks like three bits of equipment parked up, infact anyone would think you had been doing work on them from the in depth explanation in your first post...... That's why I asked.  :)

Are you insured  ???::)

Oh, so they were used for access then...... I wouldn't have known without being told, just looks like three bits of equipment parked up, infact anyone would think you had been doing work on them from the in depth explanation in your first post...... That's why I asked.  :)

Are you insured  ???::)

nope not insured to go up a ladder more than 2 1/2 m high  :D :D :D but if you listen'd to them you'd never get any work done safer in a bucket than up a ladder as long as you trust the driver  :-\ :-\ :D :D did'nt like being in the cage on that slew to much though  :'( :'(

I wouldn't be in either in this day and age, neither are legal and if you work for yourself and there was an accident you'd be shafted.....

i normaly use my mates cherry picker but this shed was full of dung so it wouldn't drive up in there and you try getting a farmer to hire a cherry picker for a week when they've got a machine they think can do it just as easy to fall out a cherry picker as well or for one to topple over  ;) ;) ;)

anyway who cares i've done the job its all works i've been paid  ::) ::)::)

some nice pics simon, know what you mean about climbing ladders, we are all told to go no higher than the first step with the ladder when we go up poles now for the same reason, we can swing around ect with our belts on, higher but not stand on a ladder, there's even talk of a full ban on pole climbing soon, all will be trained to use a bucket, or errect scaffold towers for poles we cant get to with a bucket???

I wouldn't be in either in this day and age, neither are legal and if you work for yourself and there was an accident you'd be shafted.....

Noones insurance covers them to work with Metford Stevens  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Only kidding Simon, is the 434 theirs too then or someone elses? Awdry has one up our way and the comments are right, two shoves and a 14t trailer load is gone. .. all be it slowly. Although a fantastic bit of kit these JCB's are just not man enough for clamp work.

Noones insurance covers them to work with Metford Stevens  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Only kidding Simon, is the 434 theirs too then or someone elses? Awdry has one up our way and the comments are right, two shoves and a 14t trailer load is gone. .. all be it slowly. Although a fantastic bit of kit these JCB's are just not man enough for clamp work.

Nope its not stevens its j&w davies JCB tim(metfords dad) wouldn't purchase anything that expensive  :D :D :D