Grass Matting

HenryMC

Question

22 answers to this question

look at the last 1or2 pages of McKeemur farm, i fitted grass mat in the other day, i got the mat off ebay for 7quid for 4X2 ft of the stuff, it was quite expensive at that but looks great ide say 8) go on ebay and type 'javis grass mat' its good stuff 8) plus i only realised this after i bought it but they do different types of mats for the seasons, my one is srpinf which looks well, there is also summer and auntum mats 8)

yea that would be good, but come harvest 08 my fields should look good, because mum and dad had creamish carpet fitted and i told dad to keep the sraps ;) i think it should look ok

I used that method too matty. Mum and dad put a creamy/yellow carpet in the room that i use for my fields. I then bought green carpet tiles and put these over it. Then when i cut the silage i take them away and it looks like a mowed field.

This also works for my wheat field in the corner as i use a coir door mat for it when its growing and then take that away when it is cut.