dwain

this is the first time i have done a review so here it go's  :).it come today when i looked at it in the box i thought wow britains have bushed the boat out here it is a very heavy model and well detailed model then after about 10 minutes getting it out the box :D :D i was a bit disappointed with certain parts first the steering it's stiff and it hardly turns.it only has a tow hook which i would of thought it mite have a britains linkage on it as i thought this was the european model :-\.now to the good bits the detail is realy good,britains realy did a good job on this model.i hope you like my review as i said this is my firsy one so any hints and tips on how to make a better review will be wellcome :)

Looks a smart model to me.

Well done with your first review! A hint, hope you don't mind? From the looks of your pictures the camera is focusing on the wall behind - therefore too close - do you have a macro button?

Looks a smart model to me.

Well done with your first review! A hint, hope you don't mind? From the looks of your pictures the camera is focusing on the wall behind - therefore too close - do you have a macro button?

thanx bgu it has and i now have better pics i will put them up later many thanx  ;)

Well i saw one dwain near me with ones the same as case stx ones and i thiink they look better do those tracks move

no which is a shame.i did't know they put stx's on them i think i may have to look into puting a set on.i dont suppose you have a pic by any chance :)

Looks like a fine model and I look forward to getting one, would like on on duals are bigger singles. .. see what I can do I guess. Certainly a great base model to play with. As for the linkage, yeah a new one is a must!!

Looks like a fine model and I look forward to getting one, would like on on duals are bigger singles. .. see what I can do I guess. Certainly a great base model to play with. As for the linkage, yeah a new one is a must!!

The 9630 is the version on duals ;)