Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is white mixed with some black i will do them again dont worry no they are from a 12 tonne marston trailer that i dont need no more so i took the wheels from them

if you are going to do more heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Resin-1-32-Trailer-Wheels_W0QQitemZ330200997624QQihZ014QQcategoryZ19066QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

woo they all look great, i feel like going and buying anonther 7530 :-\ so what linkage are you fitting the 7530 to, is it a UH one or PMA ???  the twin beacons look well but one thing, john deere beacons are at the front, it's new holland that have them at the back of the cab :-\ just me being fussy :-[

i am putting UH ones on and i like them at the back  :P

You'll have to take care Murray,

There was a post somewhere awhile ago asking to limit photobucket images to three per post.

Looking good mate, you must be in the red zone for pocket money by now, or working very hard!!!  ;D ;D