Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Now please don't take this as a criticism of your layout but I wouldn't fancy travelling far in real life with that tractor on the trailer secured with chains like that. What I would recommend is rachet straps or ropes with the "Glasgow or lorry drivers hitch tied" criss cross over each tyre. This method of tie down ensures no damage to paint work too.

Now please don't take this as a criticism of your layout but I wouldn't fancy travelling far in real life with that tractor on the trailer secured with chains like that. What I would recommend is rachet straps or ropes with the "Glasgow or lorry drivers hitch tied" criss cross over each tyre. This method of tie down ensures no damage to paint work too.

i was just setting it up and i know how to tie a tractor on it was just for show anyway that new holland is in the scrap now

well the purchases  and will be on the farm soon:

2x JD 7530

case

4 herrons

1 marshall

pics of the jd and case will be up on saturday if they are home

the marshall will be up on 2-3 weeks from now

and the herrons will be june some time :(