Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

Nice Murray, wonder if I could get away with some shelves like that in my bedroom... Mrs H probably wouldn't stand it though :-\ ;):D

You've got some lovely kit Muzza.... very nice indeed ;):)

cheers Simon hmm, try painting them the same colour as your walls may blend then, but sure she will know all about it when she takes her fore head on one  :D

i have another 7930, T7030 and mp goldings fendt boxed sitting on  top of the tv aswell, no shortage of them t7000 series anyways  8)

very nice collection ure building up now lad  ;) ;)

cheers Dave

excellent collection murray, good lad

thanks Matty

i would but im scared your shelves wouldnt stick it  :D

plenty other shelves pete dont worrie now get posting 8)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tidy pics murray  ;) when i put models on my shelfs i put blue tack under the back wheels and if its a trailer the back wheels and the foot at the front just to make sure they dont rool  ;)

thanks rich, might do that thanks for the tip there lad  ;)

Some nice kit there Murray and a great way to display them all, very nice  ;)

cheers Garret  ;), yeah its good to get them on display  8)

brave man there, i would  be to scared that they would all roll of a shelf like that to put mine up on one :D :D :D :D :D

yes i suppose Sean, but they wont move  ;)8)

No probs Murray do like seeing all the gears and you set ups. Is the gear that you have very similar to what is up around thurso/ wick now??

Yes well most of the gear i am buying Rob is what most of the boys i work with are running these days so hoping to build/buy there fleet in models  8) new additions to the actual fleet not model will be a JD 6330 premium and new claas 35ft rakes coming home tomorrow 8)