milking with massey man

massey man

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

o ryt ryt mines a 50 ;) if u think that scraper tractors rough you should have seen our ford 3000 it did 4 sheds twice s day for 25 years ;) and one time the bull took a dislike to the bonnet and nose cone which didnt help ha ha! :'(

fella i know was on his year out from gmount workin on a dairy farm down the ards jus had got his drivin test and got a 1.2 red corsa,friesain bull broke outa the house 1 day wrecked the motor!

preshos were sowin winter wheat back there in the autumn wit the tm125 sumthin happened on the front linkage and the stone fork came up to meet the front grill of her  :o

ive just noticed, rab why you not in school? :o ha ha! suppose your off for these P7 open nights :-\

Explain what P7 means i know I've been left school for a while but i haven't got a clue if its text talk then you know whats coming next  :-\ :-\ :-;) ;) ;)

no it ain't text talk, P7 means Primary 7 and it's just kids that are leaving primary school to go on to secondary or grammer school. but i think the ages that you move up schools are different ages over in NI here than England

So if i put "B" in a sentence you'd know it meant "because"  would you  :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D :D :D :D numpty i think Ben or Gav  ;) ;)

And the rest of you stop Putting "laugh out loud" in every post  >:( >:(>:(