TVT170 bonnet

Barry

Question

I'm debating making one of these beasts.

I think all the other parts are easy to get and are the right things, (Siku CS150 reae wheel arches, Britains Steyr cab top etc)

What is the best way to make a bonnet for a NH TVT170?

Is it a case of getting a TSA bonnet, cutting it in half and making it wider?

Or is the Britains Steyr Profi bonnet better to cut and fill etc (closer to the right shape?)

All comments etc greatfully received, especially ones on topic!  :D

7 answers to this question

Hi Bazza, I think what most people do is make the TS-A bonnet wider and add the extra grille panels.

Like your avatar by the way, incidentally I have written a profile about Tom Brady that appears in today's edition of the Evening Echo newspaper in Cork, Ireland.

Hi Bazza, I think what most people do is make the TS-A bonnet wider and add the extra grille panels.

Like your avatar by the way, incidentally I have written a profile about Tom Brady that appears in today's edition of the Evening Echo newspaper in Cork, Ireland.

Nice!!! Is it online to read?