Claas combine story - Video

Not sure if Im posting on the right board, as its a video, but the video is to accompy the book......... :-\

Anyway, purchased this video from the Claas website before xmas, with postage & euro conversion it worked out at a tad over ?29 in total.

It is about 45 mins duration, and the commentary is in German, however I would say about 70-80% is footage, so even if your not fluent in German, it is very watchable.

Any one into old company/promo footage is in for a treat, lots of S/F, Super, Matador, Senator, Consul, Dominator clips not to mention later lexion stuff.

All in all a good watch if old claas combines are you thing.   

Not sure if Im posting on the right board, as its a video, but the video is to accompy the book......... :-\

Anyway, purchased this video from the Claas website before xmas, with postage & euro conversion it worked out at a tad over ?29 in total.

It is about 45 mins duration, and the commentary is in German, however I would say about 70-80% is footage, so even if your not fluent in German, it is very watchable.

Any one into old company/promo footage is in for a treat, lots of S/F, Super, Matador, Senator, Consul, Dominator clips not to mention later lexion stuff.

All in all a good watch if old claas combines are you thing.    

did you ever watch this ??

http://app.claas.com/claas_museum/index_uk.html

Hello,

Yes thanks for that, I did watch them sometime in the past,good stuff too!

From memory, a few clips from the claas archive do appear in the video, such as the matadors on the Dutch polders etc, but there is lots of footage that I haven't seen else where.

As I said, think if you like old Claas combines, its an entertaining 45 mins  ;)