siku combines

FB

I have an older type Siku Claas FB and I`m not that impressed with it.its the version where the header  is boxed  sideways off the combine  sorry no digicam or I`d post pics

If you want a good Claas combine , in my humble opinion look no further than the Norscot  Lexion 580 ! you`ll have to pay for it but  for me it`s  worth it !!!!

John

BIT piddled OFF TONIGHT,CAME HOME AND SEEN THAT ONE ON EBAY WENT FOR UNDER ?70 TONIGHT.WAS GOING TO STICK ?75 ON IT BUT NEVER GOT IN UNTIL 10PM  :.OH WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME.HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR'S FAIRY WAS IT THE AMOUNT YOU MENTIONED TO ME IN THE EMAIL?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 of the Claas 400,000 Silver Lexion ltd ed.They in my eyes are superb and a serious investment,well actually only have 2 as I gave my brother 1 for his Birthday about a year ago.Still if he pisses me of enough it will go back up to 3 quick enough ;)

mmmmm, i'll look in to that one, i did like the one i saw at spalding and the JD STS version! There usually around ?35 to ?40 aren't they?????

i assume both have rear steering?, i heard the JD 2266 didnt so i didnt get it ??????