Advice needed please... need a cement mixer for Fanny

Lord Ferguson

As the title really... I need a cement mixer at work to do a few jobs... I was considering purchasing a PTO driven version... anyone had any experience of them ??? ... anything I should look for in a model ??? ... I guess I'll be buying a new one... but my budget is tight.

Any thoughts or experience you can share would be most greatful lads and lasses  :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably looked at these but i'm bored anyway  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.teagle.co.uk/Products/Concrete%20Mixers/concrete.asp

Thanks Simon... I'd not looked at them... I was looking at a danelander one.. ?420 from memory  :-\

you tried Cheffins?? ??? ???

need it for the weekend if I can mate sadly  :-\

Thanks Simon... I'd not looked at them... I was looking at a danelander one.. ?420 from memory  :-\

need it for the weekend if I can mate sadly  :-\

wasnt sure if you could buy there anytime?? ???:-\

my mate`s got a teagle...............easy to useand a simply built machine, not a serious lot to go wrong and no complicated electronics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;) his is old and still works a treat!

think you have it covered anyhows

my mate`s got a teagle...............easy to useand a simply built machine, not a serious lot to go wrong and no complicated electronics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;) his is old and still works a treat!

think you have it covered anyhows

Thanks John... I'll contact teagle today and see wha they say..

two bit of advice one make sure tis well washed out after using and secondly make sure to never stick the shovel into it while its going around  ;) or in the blink of an eye youll end up upside down........... i know

:D :D :D - I'll try not to do that then Alan..  :D :D

Couldn't you have let go of the handle  ???:D :D

Marky, might be a silly suggestion, but couldn't you hire one from somewhere?

Are you kidding Kev... I can add another implement to Fanny this way  :o

Ummm thanks pudding.... Mrs F gets blisters when she uses a shovel and wheelbarrow  :D :D

Fanny is the love of my life silly....... My 410  ;);D

Well... todays findings...

A new Teagle is ?830... but they only do the hydraulic version now.. and thats not what I am looking for..... I want a PTO version really...

I left my copy of Farm Trader at home today... and I've seen a danelander one in there for ?420... failing that I can get a Kilworth one for ?790...

All sadly a bit out of my price range it has to be said  :'(

I'll keep an eye on ebay to see what happens on there... but this weekends hole filling is now officially cancelled... we'll all be up the fox pub in Bar Hill if anyone cares to join us  ;D