ford 8830 model collection

ford 8830

the white box is the unopened ford 5000 doe that i have and not the one in my collection ;) ;) ;)

Just like the other models as they are nice creations. :) The brown new holland will become the next tm 130 for my collection. The john deere forage just fits into all the other jd stuff i have but do not have out at moment as i own jd equipment now ;) ;)

Must stop buying and save for splading i think. Two spaces in my cases for dbp creations i think 8) 8)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the white box is the unopened ford 5000 doe that i have and not the one in my collection ;) ;) ;)

Just like the other models as they are nice creations. :) The brown new holland will become the next tm 130 for my collection. The john deere forage just fits into all the other jd stuff i have but do not have out at moment as i own jd equipment now ;) ;)

Must stop buying and save for splading i think. Two spaces in my cases for dbp creations i think 8) 8)

All the DOE 5000s have been opened BY THEM to sort the numbers as the one they sold today proves, as some of their staff have 1-7 and that was no 8.

• 1 month later...

It arrived on Wednesday mate :o :o I didn't recall you saying you were sending me one and was a bit confused  ??? ??? I just guessed by the IP31 post code it must be from you ;) ;)

Any chance of a close up of your TM?

Hey ford 8830, love the collection, some very nice models there and I do like the TM except for one thing!!!! Your model number is on the wrong sticker background! You should have badged it as a TM 155 because the 150 had the same background as the 60 series range of New Hollands! :)

top collection I love your older blue ones.

I too grew up with Fords and always dreamed of owning a Ford 7600 or a County. But as time progressed things changed. I bought my Farm in 1989 and did not have too much money to buy a new tractor so stuck with what I had (a MF 399, IH 624, IH784 4WD with loader, Case 1070) But when I finally had money to buy myself a good tractor a blue one was out of the Question because they had become troubled tractors. I really feel that todays NH are far from being close to the best out there. So gradually I have changed and now my favorite tractors are Fendt-green. I own one and also own a Valtra. Both really good tractors that I am very happy with. I am still looking for a good used 7600 though.

My collection is mostly UH but I plan to add many older Ford's to it. I hope uH will eventually do a 7600.

i agree totally with that. The ford tractors from the 40 series on lost there edge. I still want to own a real 10 series but cannot quite afford it yet. I have never driven a fendt but know plenty who own them and love them. The collection would be awsome if uh did a 7600 or 7810. We can but only hope. :D :D