The Grand Opening - Ertl Precision Combine

Deere-est

The real sts's came out in the autumn of 1999

i had 3 of those tris got one here

gave one to my old man at home and sold one to a couple that my inlaws pick corn for they couldnt have kids and they adopted 3 korean kids the oldest one was mad on combines and the little chap would wait all year for us to show up and pick his dads maize he would take a few days off school and sit in the combine all day

That's a peach of a combine tris,I remember when I scived off school and walked about 5 miles to go down the jd dealers back in 2000 with 30 quid armed to buy one of those as it was on display in a glass cabinet,it looked glorious.

And then the partsmen told me the price and then I said na I'll leave it for now and just bought an ertl 6410 :D

That's a peach of a combine tris,I remember when I scived off school and walked about 5 miles to go down the jd dealers back in 2000 with 30 quid armed to buy one of those as it was on display in a glass cabinet,it looked glorious.

And then the partsmen told me the price and then I said na I'll leave it for now and just bought an ertl 6410 :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I can imagine that. . .I remember times like that when I was saving up for the Britains 760 combine!!

So how comfy is the cab tris :D ? She is a cracking model, you  finshed the run in period with the 1st oil change?

Looks like a good model, might have to get one when i feel rich

Erm. ... .. not sure what Rich thinks about that, Nick?!!  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments regarding the combine and the missus!! Yeah, she's a star alright!! :):-*

And Richard, I think maybe Christmas this year I will be asking for one of his display cases. I ouight to contact him for a price anyway though  :)

Erm. ... .. not sure what Rich thinks about that, Nick?!!  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments regarding the combine and the missus!! Yeah, she's a star alright!! :):-*

And Richard, I think maybe Christmas this year I will be asking for one of his display cases. I ouight to contact him for a price anyway though  :)

Ohh yeah i forgot you couldnt see above the gutter tris  ;):D :D

Thank you kind sir  ;) I love the thing, I know the duals are a bit iffy for the uk but everything else in mind, you barely notice them to be honest. I'll get a pic of the three tractors with her when I get some batteries for the camera.

• 1 month later...