One of these days: 2008-02-16

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I will print off 4688 and put on my pillow tonight. What a shot Sascha, what camera do you use and it's settings?

Canon PowerShot D6 and sometimes Canon Powershot S3; I mostly work with automatic setting "full automatic mode" and "landscape" mode, with and without fahslight at sun-set, 4688 was made with help of flashing and of course I make some 100 photos during such a session and most of it is worth for beeing deleted immediately at the computer back home - during such diffcult conditions (darkness) only some 10% are really good - those published here in small format ... ;-)

well, I really never longed or hoped for something like that to happened, but for the first time since remembering farming days out, I witness such a mishap, making up for maybe another pillow picture in Deere-Est's bed ;-)

Anyway, while visiting the same field again this afternoon for witness carrot seeding at daylight hours this time; I suddenly realized that the third tractor had dissappeared from the scene while shooting the two other ones. Then I found out what happened ...

Ha ha the big deere had to be rescued by a trcator half its size :D

hahaha, always the same jokes about tractor brands and getting stuck and beeing resued by that and that other brand or size  ::)

Rescuing is more a matter of having the right, solid ground under your feet than a matter of tractor size, by the way that Steyer tractor was a some 100 hp example and almost as large as the Deere  ;)

hahaha, always the same jokes about tractor brands and getting stuck and beeing resued by that and that other brand or size  ::)

Rescuing is more a matter of having the right, solid ground under your feet than a matter of tractor size, by the way that Steyer tractor was a some 100 hp example and almost as large as the Deere  ;)

Quite true but the JD is 160hp so the Steyr did well ;)