John Deere 6810 with Vogel & Noot Plough.......

NewHolland2

thought it was a Kverneland plough for a while - they must be very similar ???

Aye the colour schemes are very similar Colm........Definitely a Vogel and Noot in this case though........ ;)

seen him carting tatties when i have been at home. nice looking machine he keeps it in good nick.

Aye they always look tidy Peter, he's got a 6920 as well........He drills our barley with it on an Amazone drill........ :)

Thanks Gav........ :)

It's going to be a rough plough for the old girl as it's all been waste ground for at least 2-3 years now and is pretty full of rubble and odd bits of scrap........ :-\

I only say that as I had a 6f one crack and split on the front furrow width slide, luckily it dropped in a field not on the road. It wasn't even 2 years old at the time. My mate had a 4f one do the same only on the road so it appears to be a weak point

I only say that as I had a 6f one crack and split on the front furrow width slide, luckily it dropped in a field not on the road. It wasn't even 2 years old at the time. My mate had a 4f one do the same only on the road so it appears to be a weak point

Interesting Gav........Well these fields will give it a good test........ :o;)

speaking of cases Mcweans beside Arbroath have bought cases instead of New hollands this time as on 5 tractors they saved about ?8000 on each tractor compared to the New hollands.

Interesting news Peter........ :o

Saw what I think was one of Geddes 7*** John Deere's the other week out by Arbroath........ :)