Permastore and Separator

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

you should have used a concrete pump would have dont it in half the time . we do lots of jobs like yours with our smaller machines .ha ha! looks like you all had fun  ;D:D THE MIXER DRIVER HAD THE UNIVERSAL OH NO NOT A BARROW JOB LOOK ON HIS FACE ha ha!

Daz

well all the Poo has hit it today after removing 25,000 gallons of rain water yesterday from the store yesterday i said right bang on for tomorrow ........

so pump was dropped in 11am this morning after doing the milking/feeding so here goes .............

008-11.jpg

the pump only be used once about to be lowered into the tank

009-10.jpg

up the ladder as fast as i could and holy cow there it was

010-10.jpg

long fall but no wind so its heading the right direction

011-8.jpg

the wee Massey taking it all cool

012-5.jpg

wow... what a nice design am making here ......

013-5.jpg

this is the first of a few million gallons  :D

pleanty of storage left yet then mate

oh yes might need it all yet this country can't work with dates we need to work with the weather so have to ee what the weathes like mid febuary to see if we can spread some of it  ;)

nice work here, pump looks new :);)

well she was new but i give it a wee wash the last time i used it  :D;)

:D :D well looked after kit! what other tractors do you have on the farm??

the Massey is my main tractor there is also  Massey 240

case ih 1394

jcb 526 loadall

jcb 3cx

oh yes might need it all yet this country can't work with dates we need to work with the weather so have to ee what the weathes like mid febuary to see if we can spread some of it 

yer it will be dry from now till the midle of feb then it will pee down till may i bet but the clever people that make the rules don,t think  of that  ::)

looks good stephen  i like the  picture of Markey you got the nose in proportion and everything  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh whoops i said nothing but gee you have a good imagination  :D :D :D

just looked back through the topic ,there was some rain fell from the 10th of June there was at least 25,000+ of rain water in the tank the diameter of the tank is 53'6ins

oh whoops i said nothing but gee you have a good imagination  :D :D :D

just looked back through the topic ,there was some rain fell from the 10th of June there was at least 25,000+ of rain water in the tank the diameter of the tank is 53'6ins

hope you let it go down the dich instead of burning more deisel  :D

Build it build it build it (in 1/32 scale)  ;D ;D

i will i will soon i hope  ;)

Your runing your trailer with that stuff Stephen - stick the 1394 on the Redrock there and let her sing ;D

hi the trailer is washed again as if i never used it  :D and sorry the wee case has'nt got enough power under her bonnet it takes over a 100hp to drive that superflow pump ,if she was able though thats where she would be stuck  :D;)