Permastore and Separator

Let me know when you need a bloke to handle the hose who is used to things that size............... i know a friend...............  :-[:-[ ;D:D :D

Nice update mate............... but............ you know the next question............

Where are the model ones??  ;)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when you need a bloke to handle the hose who is used to things that size............... i know a friend...............  :-[:-[ ;D:D :D

Nice update mate............... but............ you know the next question............

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=24841.msg495000#msg495000

there you go jez

nice update stephen ;) ;)

Could you not suck some dirty water from parlour tank and blow down it to wash it out?

cheers ricky half filled the tanker and rinsed it that way  :D

cheers Jez i will yet

nice pics there steve ,,,,seems alot of work to move sh!te though  ::)

least your new pump is paying for it,s self  :)

yes certainly getting it used alot handier than used the tanker you can shift alot in an hour  ;)

nice update stephen 

cheers mate

Nice pics Stephen  ;) that Massey is one of the tidiest iv seen  ;D

cheers mate ok for mobile pics massey soon need a wash again  ;)

great pics FM, i see your decals have made it onto the massey too 8)

:D yes i have them nearly on everything  ;)

great pics as usual mate  ;)  :);)

thanks lad  ;)

Lovely pics Stephen....

I bet that pump whistles it through pretty quick on full chat mate ???  :o

hi marky yes does,nt seem a bit bother to her but my god you have to keep an eye on the revs and the consistency of the slurry because there could be a great hell of a mess  ;)

just to conclude thanks all for your posting started separating to at 1 o'clock stopped at 7.30 tonight feed all the cows for the morning  and started seperating again tonight at 10 o'clock so battering away as i type till what ever time i leave here  ::):D

Does that start to degrade Stephen at all ??? what I mean is... will it make an even better product when it's sat a while ???

Do you turn it at all ???

I was collecting another load of compost at my local waste processing station yesterday.. they have a windrower thing turning it to keep it 'cooking'  :-\

now you have this stuff, will you buy a small spreader in at some point then stephen???? or will it be more cost effective to hire for a day or two

hi i,ll probaly keep a lookout for a spreader in the near future but will probaly hire one this time  ;)

Does that start to degrade Stephen at all ??? what I mean is... will it make an even better product when it's sat a while ???

Do you turn it at all ???

I was collecting another load of compost at my local waste processing station yesterday.. they have a windrower thing turning it to keep it 'cooking'  :-\

hi Marky its cooking at the minute..... turned it a bit just to tidy up the pile ... its in my silage pit where i put the first cut so it will get spread feb/march at the latest, its well broken down stuff  spreads very well so i'm told  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a good pile you have developed there stephen!  ;)

aye its starting to gather up now

good pics lad, how many tonne you got now  :);)

cheers mate would'nt have a clue the of the weight but at a guess somewhere in the region of 30-35ton

they is class pics

is the last pic i think the dung really dry stephen

it fairly dry Mark but as the pile increases the is a bit of seepage coming out of it yet so collecting it too  :D;)