Uh Deutz Fahr Conversion

margerisons

Question

14 answers to this question

im not too worried about cab details all i would need is to get a UH TTV chassis and the Siku Deutz Fahr bonnet dont think i would want to buy the whole siku model just for the bonnet.now i would have to post something under wanted for the bonnet

i would say looking at a scrap wheel less chassis i have you would need to cut the lump of metal down at the front of the uh one so that slopey bonnet would fit, and maybe sand down the sides but other than that not to much work, the uh chassis has quite a lump to hold the proper bonnet on, but a angle grinder should take care of that

got you a  pic of the chassis you can see what i mean about the bonnets mounting lump, recon if you cut it along the scribed line it will fit ok, maybe a little filing needed to final fit ,you will loose the front rivet that holds the chassis together but it will glue ok to, and once the bonnect on it will be nice and strong

DSCF0037-3.jpg