Massey 3095 Questions........

NewHolland2

As most of you know my tractor at work is a Massey 3095 Dynashift on an M Plate, now my boss was recently at Cambridge Machinery Sales and picked up a set of panels for a 3095 as some of ours are slightly past their best. I noticed on the side panels that he has bought that the Massey Ferguson has a hyphen between them however on our 3095 there is no hyphen. Anyone enlighten me on the dates the hyphen was and wasn't used in decal production?  :);)

Well Mart.. according to my records... the hyphen is shown on the models in the 1986 and 1988 Brochures... but missing on the models in the 1989 brochure  ;)

Hope that helps mate  ;)

Hmm interesting mate, thanks Marky........Must be a fairly old set of panels we've picked up then........ :);)

Looks better without in my opinion, but a straight panel is better than a bent one hyphen or not........ :D;)

Are they the new ones? They look bent too  :D

They're straighter than one of the panels on it just now........ :D

Never noticed this before Martin. My 3065 (1988) had the hyphen originally, but the 3085 (1992) appears to have it too.  :)

It jumped out at me when I first looked at the new panels John as I don't think it suits them, just so used to ours not having it I suppose........ :)

• 2 weeks later...