MF 2775/2805

Was there ever a quality MF 2775/2805 tractor brochure produced?, probably sounds a silly question, but what I mean is, did MF produce a A4 booklet type colour brochure for these models, (as they did for some of the UK 70's/80's tractors & combines) or is it a simple 1 page type spec sheet?? any info, much appreciated (and even better....any for sale??  ::)

Marky

They are very nice brochures, rare too, you have done well to find them. I have them in my collection and they are nice.

Did you get that MF 825 brochure on the Bay?

Regards

R Day

Morning Mr D.... I did indeedy... a steal at only ?16 as well  :o :o

Not so good on a 65 R/S brochure last night at ?67  :o:-[

They did indeed JEP... send me an email to work... mark@histonproduce.com... and I'll mail you a copy buddy  ;)

Marky,

Many thanks for the pics & the info, they look top quality!! thats the type of brochure I was hoping MF had produced for these tractors (in line with the 70,s & 80's type booklets that were available for combines & tractors in the UK). Does justice to a beast of a tractor!!  ::)

And again, thanks for the time & effort of posting these pics.

Regards,

JEP.