Teagle Tomohawk and Ford 7740

NCC

Started snapping with new moto today ;D ;D I Christend it by taking some pics of our Teagle Tomohawk 404 straw chopper on the Ford 7440 just before I bedded the dairy's. Forgive the crappy background we have quite alot or "work in progress". Any questions and requests for tomorrow ask away :D :D :D

No, I don't own the Ford but I do spend quite alot of time on it when summer comes loading silage bales with the quicke loader and squeeze.

Unfortunately we don't operate any other ford or NH machines YET other than a knackerd NH conventional bale :) :)

Of course I do NH2, as you know the baby artic is currently loaded up with a shed so I'll get some pics of that to show them we mean business ;) ;) Can't show the hi ab one though just in case people recognise it while where on the road and report me ;) ;) :D :D

Of course I do NH2, as you know the baby artic is currently loaded up with a shed so I'll get some pics of that to show them we mean business ;) ;) Can't show the hi ab one though just in case people recognise it while where on the road and report me ;) ;) :D :D

the shed still got F-P in it then NCC ?