Ziko's photo's

Ziko

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did some ripping on potatoe land. I used the 7720 and our Eevers ripper. Nice set-up if you ask me ;)

Someone that's really paying attention notices that the tractor has 2 different front tyres. That's because the right one run flat a few weeks ago. This tyre is from the dealer that we can use for now. We're currently waiting on 4 brandnew tyres ;)

bild23922754031kc3.jpg

bild24082711030am0.jpg

bild24042692408lq4.jpg

bild23992649033qi2.jpg

bild23982630503cv0.jpg

bild23952610315xr4.jpg

@painter, yeah I sure had! I had a great time, there's no better way to fill up your vacation!

@Nashmach, it worked great! Without any major problems, quite a big switch when you're used to an old 1075 without the hydro. In stead of pulling heavy leavers you just press a button so that's a huge difference. The unloading auger was replaced with a heavier one. All the 9060I combines had to get this done. Manufacturers fault so the dealer paid everything.

We got a lot of rain last week, but we still had to harvest some potatoes. And of course I got stuck, loaded too much in the back of the trailer. ;D I'm in a very weird position because someone thought he could drive it out but he only rotated the combination 90 degrees.

dsc00931df2.jpg

dsc00932jy2.jpg

@Rhys, glad you like it! :D