ertlerik farm pics more pictures april 25 en 26 May 4

ertlerik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it that the soil in Holland is free of stones as here in scotland before potatoes are planted the ground needs destoning?

Soil is absolutly free off stones, the area were i live is reclaimed from the sea, very nice light sea clay.

That little Fiat has not heard of the smoking ban then!! Looks like she is working very hard indeed. The sprayer a page or two ago in the Tulip field is massive, is that 30m?!!

Nice photo's again Erik, you euro boys definately see much more field action than me in Wiltshire  :(

That little Fiat has not heard of the smoking ban then!! Looks like she is working very hard indeed. The sprayer a page or two ago in the Tulip field is massive, is that 30m?!!

Nice photo's again Erik, you euro boys definately see much more field action than me in Wiltshire  :(

The sprayer i was told is 36 meters, This spring i am really lucky catching a lot off field work some years the only work you see going on is driving to work.

Erik.

Than i see a Farmall BMD coming down the road, i park my car to make a picture real fast, the guy stops and starts talking turns out he spend about a year restoring this tractor and wether permitting takes it out for a drive every once and a wile.

He really did a great job on it as you can see, almost nicer than new.

post-1180-132638717749_thumb.jpg

post-1180-132638717754_thumb.jpg

great pics!!!

can those harrows be turned round and put on the back? ???

Yes you have to hook on to the front when you pull insted off push it, if you would hook on to the same side the PTO would spin the machine the wrong way, hope that makes sence.

Erik.