farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would never see lorries used here in ireland ;)

In the past contractors used more lorries. But the silage trailers now days are bigger than in the earl days.

Is it maybe the reason the soil you have in Ireland. Overhere we dry soil.

Texas

A very nice ford Erik. For who are they pickup the old newspapers? I have to pickup ones a year old newspaper for the neighborhood.

Texas

They come once a month to collect the oldpapers, for the local sport club, they are all volunteers, this makes them some money to improve on there facility and such.

Erik.

• 2 weeks later...

That is strange to us to see a tractor so small fitted with front linkage. I wonder what they use it for. Poor old Scanny sat there looking forgotten  :(

I have seen this ih ones with a frontmower Tris. The scannia is repaired and is driving slurry again.

texas

Brillant pics texes. When does Maize havest start over here? One of my fariout thinks to watch, and listen to the humm of the forager :) :)

:D :D :D me too can here them from a mile away

excellent pictures love the jag and the joskin that looks a beast

Great pic's, not to much maize around here   :(

Erik.

We have maize enough in this area. But in your area you have other products like onions and grain what we don't see here much. So it is great to see pictures from several harvest.

Texas

Archived