farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 870 has a strange tyre/wheel package, I wonder if he runs with duals sometimes. It does look good with the red chute matching the Kemper header and red wheels. Lovely trailers again. Fantastic.

I don't know if there will fit duels on the 870. Cann't remember that i have seen a harvester with duels for real.

Thanks for all nice replay's.

Texas

The 870 has a strange tyre/wheel package, I wonder if he runs with duals sometimes. It does look good with the red chute matching the Kemper header and red wheels. Lovely trailers again. Fantastic.

also interesting that the 980 has a kemper header not a class Orbis.

well tris.

I beleive that the tyres are extra tall to provide the biggest foot print without the width.

Hence the cut out part on the steps.

I think that they come from a company in Germany who also do tracks.

Great pictures Bas.

Ah sounds plausible to me Mond of the Jez :) (Where the hell have you been? You treat this place like a bruddy hotel! :D). It appears many are running Kemper headers.

The photo of the Claas 950 and the Classic among classics of a Deere turning on the headland is ace 8);)

also interesting that the 980 has a kemper header not a class Orbis.

well tris.

I beleive that the tyres are extra tall to provide the biggest foot print without the width.

Hence the cut out part on the steps.

I think that they come from a company in Germany who also do tracks.

Great pictures Bas.

This is the First new claas 900 serie that i have seen with a kemper header. Overhere you see many kemperheaders on the harvesters.

Also many than thanks for replays.

texas

Archived