farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!! First a Deutz for me to look at and lastly a CVX!!! Fantastic machinery. Those tankers are huge, Bas. Can't remember seeing anything like that over here in little England. Half the car drivers would have heart attacks if they came up to one of those outfits on a country lane  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow!!! First a Deutz for me to look at and lastly a CVX!!! Fantastic machinery. Those tankers are huge, Bas. Can't remember seeing anything like that over here in little England. Half the car drivers would have heart attacks if they came up to one of those outfits on a country lane  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last few weeks those tankers are very busy. When you see them on the road with 50/55 km a hour, you think where will this end.

texas

some nice pics barry the new buildings look very nice ,like the climate control sides we have one building like this that we have done , and the robot scraper we are agents forJOZ equipment and have a robot scraper running in the queens farm at windsor,great pics ;)

Awsome pictures,I was thinking the other day..I hope Bas show us some nice dairy barn pictures soon..

What level of production are them cows doing Bas??

Sorry Ol i did see production numbers but i can't remember.

Yes Graham now days you see more and more robots in the dairy industry. With the manure robots you will keep a clean barn and it's good for the cows. For high milk production you need a good barn so the cows feels OK.

Mark i still like to see how dairy farms with there equipment are running.

Texas

Texas

I like the seeder unit on the Fendt and plough, Bas. I think we have seen this before??? Or maybe another dutch member has posted one like it. Looks like a good tool in the right soil.  8)

Archived