Some of Simon M's work

SIMON.

Blake you zip it they've been Lazar leveled spirit leveled measured leveled  :P :P

the women wanted as many sockets as possible so i did  :o

it was leaking most of the time so i was getting wet  :D :D :D

Glad to see you've taken the time/ pride in your work to get the sockets etc level and square!

A few weeks ago i was decorating a friends house which has been totally renovated and extended and not one of the electrical fittings were square. If it had been my house they would have been redoing it all before they got paid! >:( >:(

Many thanks Richo i try my best every one always takes the mick when i put a spirit level on my boxes when i'm making them out put it works out in the long run  ;D ;D ;D this kitchen is having glass panels above the work top instead of tiles  :-\ so god knows how much its gonna cost when its all finshed builer reckoned between £30k-£35K  :D :D :o

Nice to see you take pride in your work Simon. Not seen very often nowadays.

Second that.. So nice to see... it appears to me we have very few perfoctionists left in the country these days.. we seem to have adopted a 'that'll do' attitude...  :-\

Nice to see you take pride in your work Simon. Not seen very often nowadays.

Well i've got to be good at something i guess  :D :D only wish i could convert JD's she i didn't have to keep giving my hard earned money to you  ;D ;D ;D

Second that.. So nice to see... it appears to me we have very few perfoctionists left in the country these days.. we seem to have adopted a 'that'll do' attitude...  :-\

Why thankyou Lord of bull@@@@  :D :D :D

nice work Simon, take it its a big Kitchen?, she likes her cooking??, would say there is to many but if she has a lot of cooking/appliances, never enough!!!

So whats with the two white ones, they coming off? ???

topic also banned from wife! :D

Yes Ben its a big kitchen dinner couldn't get a decent pic of both rooms as its all low and different shapes  :o :o the two white sockets will be behind the tall units for a fridge/freezer with 2 plugs for some reason and the other white ones for a microwave and a steamer she's a judge and her husband's in the rotary just trying to outdo one of their friends that's just had a kitchen redone kitchen fitters are meant to start today having granite worktops and glass in place of tiles or something they'll have fun cutting around all them sockets  :D :D :D

Yes Ben its a big kitchen dinner couldn't get a decent pic of both rooms as its all low and different shapes  :o :o the two white sockets will be behind the tall units for a fridge/freezer with 2 plugs for some reason and the other white ones for a microwave and a steamer she's a judge and her husband's in the rotary just trying to outdo one of their friends that's just had a kitchen redone kitchen fitters are meant to start today having granite worktops and glass in place of tiles or something they'll have fun cutting around all them sockets  :D :D :D

Well I already know you take great pride in your work by how you ripped my builders to shreds with the snagging list...  ;):-*:-*