New Holland TS135-A with Vaderstad Cultivator........

NewHolland2

Smashing pics Mart  :)

Oilseed rape makes a brilliant backdrop

Cheers Luke, you're right there mate........ :)

Great pics mart

But that looks like a topdown on a TSA  :o :o :o minimum i'd have TM190 weighted up to the hilt on our ground :D :D

Cheers Phill........Aye she's a TS135-A but she's chipped twice........ :o :o

185hp coming out of a TSA :o :o  Cant be doing much good to gearbox or final drives

Out of curiosity how much does a TSA weight with and without weights as my thoughts are getting the power to the ground as at times with my old 818 being 6 ton that struggled to get enough grip on big kit

185hp coming out of a TSA :o :o  Cant be doing much good to gearbox or final drives

Out of curiosity how much does a TSA weight with and without weights as my thoughts are getting the power to the ground as at times with my old 818 being 6 ton that struggled to get enough grip on big kit

Well the 55 plate TS135-A that was chipped twice is on it's fourth transmission........ :o :o