Claas and Krone at Agritechnica

Deere-est

Starting with the old SP 50 (I think). Kind of puts the rest of the pics in comparison with the advances in technology over the years. Two row header!!! Followed by the 900, the Couger and one of those Xerion thingymajiggys. The amount of applications this tractor/systems tractor is used for is unreal. Real innovation in Claas's part.

Krone's BigX series, the first of the releases, the V8 and the second, BigX 1000 with it's 14 row maize header. I feel sorry for the guy on the clamp wherever one of these is working!! Because of the 4m max transport height this header folds over double, not verticle like the Kempers.

Hmmm by the way i dont think O&K are made any more there under a different brand  :D :D :D and i'm a JCB man never done anythin to me never missed a bit and the tractor on the clamp would be something large eg MF 8280 or NH TG285

Yeah we have Smithfield at Earls Court, London but like ya man said it ain't nearly as big. Agritechnica is the largest machinery show in Europe (fact) maybe the largest in the world, I did hear the place where it is held, Messe Nord, Hanover is the largest exhibition centre in the world. It's an amazing show, first time I have been and not the last!! Been to Smithfield two or three times and it is good but the food and beer is a rip off!!! As it always is at any English public display!!

As for clamping after the Krone, would have to be a 200hp+ tractor with buckrake.